VēRUS Life Virtue Chicken, Lentils & Yams Holistic Formula
VēRUS Life Virtue Chicken, Lentils & Yams Holistic Formula is a combination of great-tasting, highly digestible, nutrient-packed fresh chicken, vegetables and legumes, providing complete and balanced nutrition for all breeds, all life stages.
Features and Benefits
- Our USA-grown, antibiotic-free, EU-certified chicken is raised without the use of growth hormones
- Packed with fresh vegetables and legumes providing complete and balanced nutrition for all breeds, all life stages
- Innovative freeze-dried live probiotics for enhanced digestion and immune support
- Chelated minerals to assist with absorption of nutrients
- Enhanced with Omega-3 fish oil to provide health benefits to the immune system, skin and coat
- L- Carnitine for maximum performance
- Chicory root extract as a source of prebiotics
- No meat by-products, no artificial flavors or colors, no fillers, no corn, no wheat, no soy and no sugars
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils, Chickpeas, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Yams, Sweet Potatoes, Herring Meal, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Menhaden Fish Oil, Dried Egg Product, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Chicory Root Extract, Dried Pediococcus acidilactici Fermentation Product, Salt, Monosodium Phosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Calcium Carbonate, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Carnitine, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Betaine Anhydrous, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate
*Use a standard 8 oz./240 ml liquid measuring cup = 4 oz./113 g dry
Divide the recommended amount to feed into two meals per day. The amount of food required each day may vary depending on breed, environment, temperament, and activity level. Offer pregnant females 50% more during pregnancy. Lactating females require two to three times more per day.
Puppies require approximately twice as much food as adult dogs. Feed puppies three portions daily until 6 months old, then feed two portions daily.
Calorie Content (Calculated)
3679 kcal ME/kg, 418 kcal ME/cup
We Also Recommend
VēRUS Life Advantage Chicken Meal, Oats and Brown Rice Holistic Formula
Wellness Complete Health Natural Grain Free Chicken Pate Wet Canned Cat Food